- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Web Design & Development
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- And more...
- DEC Professional Photography
The Digital Media Institute at InterTech (DMII) is the premier animation, visual effects, and game development school in the region. Our programs bring together veteran instructors, industry grade tools, and an evolving curriculum to accelerate the path to a creative life. We utilize a “learn by doing” approach and the instructors and administrators create an atmosphere that facilitates real-world scenarios. DMII’s one-year accelerated programs are the only one of its kind in the region and allows students get quality rapid training in a professional environment. DMII was established in 2014 as a private, non-profit proprietary school and offers one-year certificate programs in Animation, Visual Effects & Interactive Content and Interactive Software Development.
- Animation, Visual Effects & Interactive Content