- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- AS - Web Design
- A.S. - Digital Design
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
F.I.R.S.T. College offers educational programs specializing in the exciting fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production. We offer extensive hands-on training with real-word experience, small class sizes and flexible scheduling.
- Graphic Design & Web Development